Subject: [Leica] Rich of Photovillage
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Sat Sep 11 09:31:47 2004

Why not take fifteen seconds to set up a hotmail/yahoo account and deal
with Rich that way? Every now and then I have been blocked. Big deal!
That's life in this spam infested world.

BTBW, did you try the mail link on his website?!

rich@photovillage.com

John Collier

Replies: Reply from eperea at walkereng.com (Emilio Perea) ([Leica] Rich of Photovillage)
Message from studio.rimediotti at iol.it (Dott. Ing. Claudio Rimediotti) ([Leica] Rich of Photovillage)