Subject: [Leica] Kyle Cassidy and the NYPD
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Sat Sep 11 20:52:45 2004

In a message dated 9/11/2004 9:28:45 AM Central Daylight Time,
tedgrant@shaw.ca writes:
One thing you learn, I did anyway, was to have a point and shoot camera, I
used a Canon Sure-Shot as my main "action camera" when the baton's were in
action and to avoid one of your Leicas hanging off your neck from getting
smashed. I think some of the other UPC shooters used the same camera?
In the civil rights marches of the middle 60's , I  used a cartridge load
Bell and Howell 16mm film camera with a handle grip instead of the
ubiquitous
Filmo 70 DR.  I had an Angeneiux 10mm retrofocus on there, and the world
thought
I was shooting Super 8.

While the network boys were being pelted with eggs, I was getting the shots.

SonC