Subject: [Leica] Very very small negative
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Mon Sep 13 13:04:29 2004

Neil

I was thinking about getting one of those cute looking classic Minox 8x11
Leicas one day - but I'm still not shure after having seen your pictures.
Though the second and fifth pictures are a very well composed, the
sharpness or better unsharpness of the first photo makes me hesitate about
this purchase.

But maybe my kids want to start their photographic career with such a
camera, once, who knows; I would have the Jobo tank 8x11 device and a
small-medium-large format enlarger on the wet lab side....

There's a lot of information and 8x11 stuff to buy here:
http://www.8x11film.com (english and german)

Didier