Subject: [Leica] Woodford Northamptonshire #1
From: DouglasMSharp at netscape.net (Douglas M. Sharp)
Date: Wed Sep 15 08:33:19 2004

Aha, the cloned Narrow-boat again, seriously though Graham a very nice
image.

However ..... the whitest of the clouds seem to be a little burnt out, a
problem that
I, and many other people seem to have. Has anybody out there a patent
recipe for correcting this ?
Up to now I've been lassooing the sky part and reducing the
contrast/brightness in the highlights
and merging that back into the image. any other ideas ?
Douglas