Subject: [Leica] Canon 135/3.5 lens
From: nicholsj at edge.net (JAMES NICHOLS)
Date: Wed Sep 15 08:37:41 2004

Kenneth,
I have an Imarect finder and have used it a few times with a 135.  The main
objection is that it simply masks down the field of view to show you what
you will get with the focal length selected, so, when it gets to the 135,
the image is very small.  However, with the parallax correction set
correctly, you get what you see.
Jim Nichols