Subject: [Leica] RE: contax guessing game...
From: locke at straylight.ca (Greg Locke)
Date: Wed Sep 15 12:06:58 2004

Emanuel,

Do you really think Leica will have new M stuff?

I think they shot their load for this year with the R digital back.

I need to make some decisions soon about new equipment.
I would love to say screw the digital and buy a film SLR system but what I
really need is the next genreation Nikon D2X but Nikon is taking too long to
release it.

....So, once again I need gear, have to buy it soon, will put it off as long
as possible and finally have to give in JUST BEFORE Leica, Nikon (or Contax)
release what I really need ...or want. Is there a difference?

Greg Locke
St. John's, Newfoundland
http://blog.greglocke.com

Replies: Reply from feli at creocollective.com (Feli di Giorgio) ([Leica] RE: contax guessing game...)