Subject: [Leica] AAA
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Wed Sep 15 12:47:28 2004

 Thanks to all for opinions and information, I have already deal with Robert
White and Adorama, and both was excellent, I was not yet deal with Kit
(Vuelux.com) but I had some e-mails with he about a Elmar-M 2,8/50mm that
I've finally purchased in Spain, and I was very happy to has been in touch
with a very serious professional person like he, I can only say that without
having transactions experience I recommend absolutely to ask him before to
buy.

Best regards
Luis

Replies: Reply from mail at gpsy.com (Karen Nakamura) ([Leica] AAA)