Subject: [Leica] Re: Tri-X on the cheap
From: daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Wed Sep 15 22:25:10 2004

It's simply a good film (too). I just bought 100 rolls of it for medium
format. Love the stuff. The latest, from two days ago:

http://www.rollei-gallery.net/ridings/image-73798.html

A quick'n'dirty shot and scan to atone my sins on the RUG (and start up a
controversy about the Xenar ... but we're all tuckered out).

But in Sweden it's not cheaper than Tri-X. Not that that matters. The
thing keeping me away from it in 35mm is that I can't always find it. It
makes me nervous to not be able to find a film.

Daniel