Subject: [Leica] Kerry Who
From: jon.stanton at comcast.net (Jon)
Date: Thu Sep 16 04:37:40 2004

"How many Americans can tell me who Michael Howard is?"

The brother of Moe, Curly and Shemp?

Looks like he has a solid platform. As an American I get a little confused
with some British terms. "Liberal" in Britain for instance is Conservative
following the Classical Economic definition (Hayek, von Mises, et-al) maybe
(?) the equal to the Libertarian party in the USA? In British parlance, is
Conservative further to the right or more towards the center? Is your Labor
party the equivalent to our Liberal/Democratic party? Hey! it's 4am where
I'm at...back to the sack for me.

Replies: Reply from masonster at gmail.com (David Mason) ([Leica] Kerry Who)
Message from geebee at geebeephoto.com (GeeBee) ([Leica] Kerry Who)