Subject: [Leica] Digilux digressions and dioramas part III, the thundering conclusion
From: kitmc at vuelux.com (Kit McChesney | Vuelux)
Date: Thu Sep 16 13:28:32 2004

OMG! I just broke a rib laughing! Mark, if the photography thing doesn't
work out for you, oh, oh, oh, standup, or sitdown comedy, is definitely an
option!

Black cat in coal mine setting! I'm splitting with laughter! Thank you! ;-)

One thing Leica does get from sticking its name on the front of a Panasonic.
Marketing. All those Panasonics say LEICA on the lens ... Maybe someone with
a PanaLeica will buy up? ;-)

Kit