Subject: [Leica] Poor Ted feeling the revages of winter...HA,HA,HA!!!
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu Sep 16 19:27:36 2004

> Greg Locke wrote:
> WINTER!!!  WINTER!!!  What the H-E-L-L do you know about winter out
> their in Lotusland?<<<<<<<

Peter Klein offered:
> Greg:  Be nice, or Ted might start telling "Newfie" jokes. . :-)
>
> http://www.offdarock.com/newfiejokes.cfm<<

Peter trust me, if I started to tell Newfie jokes the crew wouldn't let me
off the screen!  :-)

But being the polite kind a guy I am, I'll pass on the Newfie jokes cause I
wouldn't want to embarrass Greg sitting out there in the cold forebodding
Atlantic Ocean on a big pile of rock having to eat Cod Cheeks fer breakfast!
;-)

Particularly when we on this beautiful Vancouver Island sitting warmly in
the Blue Pacific Ocean while feasting on smoked salmon, cream cheese and
crackers. And of course, washing it down with chilled white wine of fine
vintage. ;-)
ted

Replies: Reply from locke at straylight.ca (Greg Locke) ([Leica] Poor Ted feeling the revages of winter...HA,HA,HA!!!)