Subject: [Leica] Collecting Leicas
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Fri Sep 17 05:15:33 2004

Remember that this is the Leica Users Group, not the Leica Collectors Group.

At the bottom of this message and every LUG message is a link to the
subscriber webpage, which contains the statement of the purpose of the LUG.

Replies: Reply from buzz.hausner at verizon.net (Buzz Hausner) ([Leica] Collecting Leicas)
Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Collecting Leicas)