Subject: [Leica] Introdcution, belated
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Fri Sep 17 05:30:56 2004

Listers:

I've posted a few comments and queries, but haven't properly introduced
myself on this list.

The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Weston, Connecticut, USA

I've been a Nikon user for years (F2 Photomic) and recently bought my
first Leicas and love them.  Years ago I did all my own darkroom work,
but don't have the space to setup my equipment now.  I will have a
scanner as soon as its delivered (Nikon Coolscan) and will be able to
post some pics.

I also have a question about one of my lenses, a T-E 90 f/2.8, and I
love the results I'm getting with it.  I also have a question, not
urgent, just puzzling:

I see comments and ads for the "fat" version, as opposed to other
versions of this lens, but I haven't found any photos which illustrate
the different versions of this lens.  Could someone explain the
difference and perhaps help me identify mine, by way of serial number
lists, etc.?

Much appreciated, and I'm learning a lot from the folks on this list.

Ken

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Introdcution, belated)