Subject: [Leica] Collecting Leicas
From: frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE)
Date: Fri Sep 17 06:20:10 2004

I have never sold a camera when I buy a new one, I now
mainly use a Digital SLR but have used Leicas for many
years. I also collect them, so I have lots of bits
that I rarely or never use. I like them though. Until
I went mainly digital my Fogg B-laika bag with M6,
tabletop tripod with small ball head, 15mm CV, 35mm
original aspherical, 50 f1.4 and 90 tele elmarit went
everywhere with me. Other stuff taken only when I
expected to need it.
cheers
Frank