Subject: [Leica] For the Very Rich and Exceedingly Dumb
From: masonster at gmail.com (David Mason)
Date: Fri Sep 17 06:53:56 2004

When I bought my M7, much to my chagrin, I had been shipped a US flag
version. I have *nothing* against my country's flag... I just really
didn't need it on my camera. So out came the black tape and has been
there ever since. I keep thinking that I would offer a straight trade
to someone who really wanted the thing.

Dave