Subject: [Leica] BD' Bush Ranch UFO's
From: locke at straylight.ca (Greg Locke)
Date: Fri Sep 17 07:30:02 2004

HUMOUR BRIAN!!!

Just got the grocieries and picked up the Weekly World News with the GREAT
picture of Bush being embraced by an alien and the convention. First I
thought it was a Kyle photo ....but I know he does't do B&W.

Just proved everything I've suspected all along!

:^)

Greg Locke
St. John's, Newfoundland
http://blog.greglocke.com