Subject: [Leica] Re: kyle's show
From: KCassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Fri Sep 17 12:11:54 2004

Buzz was worried:

>A  Gallery party that ends at 8:00 p.m.?!?!  Putting aside for a moment
>that this is, after all, Philadelphia...and, yes I have lived
>there...this sounds more like an event for Ludwig Wittgenstein than for
>Nietzsche.

That's just the official ending. It actually ends when everybody leaves. The
opening went till 1:00 a.m.

Closing night party Thursday, September 30th, 5:00 - 8:00 -- I have plenty
of crash space for luggers, models, rock stars and whomever else.

Replies: Reply from buzz.hausner at verizon.net (Buzz Hausner) ([Leica] Eat Cheese Steaks or Die)