Subject: [Leica] Re: Collecting Leicas
From: leicagalpal at earthlink.net (Kit McChesney)
Date: Fri Sep 17 12:55:27 2004

Emanuel--

Well, that was my point, too, although expressed with a little wisecracking
humor. My clients who collect, and some have lotsa cameras, actually use
them. They even report that some dealers have told them NOT to use them, and
they've responded by saying, "But why not? They're functioning cameras, are
they not?"

I have yet to meet the graybeard in the vault. Maybe if I frequented more
vaults, I would, but so far, no one has called from the depths of a Swiss
bank to talk with me.

Kit