Subject: [Leica] LEICA Viewfinder Magnifier 1,25x
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Fri Sep 17 13:51:25 2004

Hello,

I would like know if anyone can explain his experiences with the 1,25x
magnifier.

I like very much the 0,85x viewfinder, not only for the magnification, the
bigger impression with the 35 and 50 frame lines is more similar to the
lovely M3. I don't know which can be the results or effects using the 1,25x
on a M6 with a 0,72x, and a 0,85x, in the Leica manuals I've read that on a
0,72 you can't see the 28mm framelines, or in a 0,85x the 35mm.

Thanks for opinions

Saludos de Barcelona
Luis

Replies: Reply from george at imagist.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] LEICA Viewfinder Magnifier 1,25x)