Subject: [Leica] All bets are off
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri Sep 17 16:22:59 2004

eric asked:
> How much faith do we all have in a R digital back to fufill our digital
> needs?
> Or are most planning to go canon/nikon digital route?<

Eric mon ami it's a no brainer question.

If the R8 back works, which I expect it to do just fine, I'll go for one
immediately. I mean why wouldn't I when I've umpteen thousands of dollars of
Leica glass.

If the R8 back turns out to be garbage, I expect not! I'll sell all my Leica
R stuff and look at a Canon of some kind. But never Nikon!

ted

Message from director at ubi.edu (Lucien) ([Leica] All bets are off)
Message from leica_korenman at hotmail.com (eric) ([Leica] All bets are off)