Subject: [Leica] All bets are off
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Fri Sep 17 17:07:20 2004

Since I consider the R8 and its glass the best SLR system I've used, I'm
looking forward to getting a Digital R back into my hands.  I don't need
AF anymore since my nearsighted eyes have become slightly farsighted and
one frame per second is fine for my purposes.

The only caveat is, where am I going to get all that money?

Jim, "If God really loved me, she would let me win the lottery" Hemenway