Subject: [Leica] Travelling in south-western utah - suggestions?
From: ahgraves at prodigy.net (Allen Graves)
Date: Fri Sep 17 17:09:09 2004

Don't forget the Goosenecks of the San Juan less than an hour north
of Monument Valley, near Mexican Hat UT- site of a great Ansel Adams
photo. It's in a state park and easily accessible. Just drive into
the parking lot and get out. it's also not crowded at all.

If you want true kitsch, visit the "Four Corners Monument" (and tourist
trap).

The North Rim of the Grand Canyon is wonderful.

Allen