Subject: [Leica] Lost Faith in Leica
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Fri Sep 17 19:04:11 2004

you said:
but now I've seen what's being announced for the coming Photokina I
think Leica has now just about completely lost touch with what is going
on.

umm. er.. Photokina did not happen yet.  How can you make such a judgement?
Even Schlocky Pop Photo conceded that the (already introduced) D2 and the
coming R back are breakthroughs that no one else can match.

Geez give me a break, Resurrections take days, not minutes.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana
Oldest continuous settlement in La Louisiane
?galit?, libert?, crawfish

Replies: Reply from DouglasMSharp at netscape.net (Douglas M. Sharp) ([Leica] Lost Faith in Leica)