Subject: [Leica] FS: Metz 32 MZ-3 flash, Leica and Rollei books
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri Sep 17 21:31:50 2004

My system rationalization is almost complete. Still available are the
following items:

- Metz 32 MZ-3 flash with SCA 3501 module for Leica R8. Includes
original Metz bounce attachment and a generic bounce attachment. Mint
condition, except that I have attached Velcro strips for the generic
bounce attachments. Original packaging and manual. Asking 200 EUR or
$240, including air mail shipping.

BOOKS

Benser: My Life with the Leica. 20 EUR
Morgan & Morgan: Leica Manual, 15th ed. 20 EUR
Lager: Leica: The Illustrate History, Vol. 2: Lenses. 50 EUR
Prochnow: Rollei Report 2 (MF cameras) (in GERMAN). 25 EUR
Prochnow: Rollei Report 3: (35mm cameras) (in GERMAN). 25 EUR
Prochnow: Rollei Technical Report (in ENGLISH): 25 EUR

If you buy two or more books, take 10% of the total.

Nathan
--
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands