Subject: [Leica] Lost Faith in Leica..... NOW WELCOME IAN!!!
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat Sep 18 15:03:57 2004

Ian Martin said surprisingly: :-)
>>> Woah! I just joined, and this must be the weirdest Leica group ever!
:^)<<<<<

Hi Ian,
Not to worry lad I realize it must have been a momentary shock, particularly
when you were probably expecting a bunch of stodgy old farts petting their
1930 Leica's! :-) While enjoying an afternoon nip at the single malt scotch
bottle along with some incoherent Leica babble. :-)

It's really OK because once in a while some of us kinda feel like that, but
most days it's a big family having one hell of a good time talking about
things Leica and all the peripheral elements of life surrounding Leica
users. And the world.

Welcome to the crew, stay here and you'll have the time of your life. Not to
forget, learn more about Leica's and life in general, good, bad and ugly! We
do as in any family, bark at each other on occasion as it kinda goes with
the territory.  Hang loose, read the posts and you'll see we're not a bad
lot of folks.
regards,
ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant/