Subject: Fish (WAS: [Leica] Lost Faith in Leica) (Nathan Wajsman)
From: fmaturana at euskalnet.net (Félix López de Maturana)
Date: Sun Sep 19 01:28:53 2004

>The best fresh fish I have had in my life was in San Sebastian in the
>Basque country. We were staying in a hotel overlooking the city, and
>every morning around 7 a.m. we saw the fishermen coming back. The same
>evening we would go to the restaurants and eat that fish. Fantastic!

I can back it as I was born in San Sebastian where fishermen get out at four
in the morning and get back for selling captures before lunch. Eating fresh
fish is a common habit but more and more we are going to frozen factory ship
fish...what a pity. Perhaps Natham could back my opinion that San Sebastian,
with Paris, is one of the best sites in the world for getting excellent
food...

Felix

Replies: Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) (Fish (WAS: [Leica] Lost Faith in Leica) (Nathan Wajsman))
Reply from nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman) (Fish (WAS: [Leica] Lost Faith in Leica) (Nathan Wajsman))