Subject: Fish (WAS: [Leica] Lost Faith in Leica) (Nathan Wajsman)
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun Sep 19 02:18:26 2004

I fully back F?lix regarding San Sebastian. It was a wonderful city and
we left with very food stomachs and very satisfied palates. I don't know
about Paris, I have been there many times but have not really eaten well
there--probably did not go to the right places, because the food in
other parts of France has been exquisite. But if I am to pick a country
for the best overall food (not 3-star Michelin, but in daily life), it
would be a close contest between Spain and Italy, with (for me) Spain
the winner by a slim margin.

Nathan