Subject: [Leica] Re: The Economist (WAS: Kerry Who)
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Sun Sep 19 01:51:00 2004

Hi Marc,
by US standards perhaps not. Of the 20 or so countries a year I visit,
the USA is by far the most right wing though I find Japan impossible to
rate. When you say "the rest of us" I presume you refer to the American
right. I would be surprises if as many as 0.1% of the Worlds population
hold views similar to that. Hence the shock and amazement in the world
about US foreign policy, almost nobody outside the US sees a gram of
sense in it.
cheers
Frank

big snip