Subject: Fish (WAS: [Leica] Lost Faith in Leica) (Nathan Wajsman)
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Sun Sep 19 10:56:11 2004

> The Leica M is perfectly illsuited to food photography

I shot my grandkids eating, with my M6.  Does that count?

Peace, and thanks, Nathan, for the reminder and photographs of Arnhem.
I worked for 6 years as chaplain in a veterans hospital.  They are
forgotten, all too often, and no matter where one comes down on the
issues, they need to be remembered.

Ken Frazier, or as Ted called me, "Padre."

Replies: Reply from buzz.hausner at verizon.net (Buzz Hausner) ([Leica] Leica and Table Manners)