Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 38: Arnhem 60 years
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Sun Sep 19 10:56:36 2004

a very moving tribute Nathan....   your main is
quiet and beautiful....having just returned from
France, where, as you know.. every tiny village
has its memoprial to the dead of WW I  and II,
IndoChina,  North Africa.....I am especially aware
of the tremendous losses of war, especially when
it is being fought on your own soil...

here in the US it may take sixty years to openly
honor our own,  including those that died yesterday.

Steve