Subject: [Leica] Re: Ford & F1 Jaguar
From: jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sun Sep 19 16:01:03 2004

Smart move.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA

-----Original Message-----
From: lug-bounces+jls=runbox.com@leica-users.org
[mailto:lug-bounces+jls=runbox.com@leica-users.org] On Behalf Of Kit
McChesney
Sent: Sunday, September 19, 2004 5:54 PM
To: 'Leica Users Group'
Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Ford & F1 Jaguar

I hate it when we start talking about 'how Germans are' (re: trimming
lawns
with manicure scissors), and 'whether Portuguese are motivated' and 'if
they're well-paid by "their" standards.' This is dangerous talk and I'm
afraid I'll have to bow out of this one. It makes me really queasy.
Maybe
someone else can fight about this one. I won't.

Kit