Subject: [Leica] RE: Newfoundland photos; Was: Ford & F1 Jaguar
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Sun Sep 19 18:01:40 2004

> ..all the cod fish came from Newfoundland!!!

Thanks for the Newfoundland reminder, Greg.

One of my parishioners from some years ago was an accomplished amateur
nature photographer, a retired engineer, whose color print work was
well-known in Central Connecticut.  He made several trips to a spot in
Newfoundland, a bird sanctuary/nature preserve, as I recall, and
prepared a slide/audio presentation that was stunning.

After he died, his widow gave me several of his large framed prints.  He
used a Nikon FM, I remember, and did all his own color print work, in an
immaculate darkroom setup in his basement.

Good memories....one of the great things about photos, IMO.

Ken Frazier

Replies: Reply from locke at straylight.ca (Greg Locke) ([Leica] R9 with digital back pix)