Subject: [Leica] R9 with digital back pix
From: frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE)
Date: Mon Sep 20 06:16:13 2004

My reference for its size is the camera, I have a R8.
The back does look large, particularly WRT eyepiece
clearance. Since one is only using part of the
viewfinder field perhaps that doesn't matter. I would
imagine this back will turn out to be really
convenient and intuitive despite its bulk, just like
the R8.
Frank

 --- "Douglas M. Sharp" <DouglasMSharp@netscape.net>