Subject: Digital M/Digital Rebel was Re: [Leica] Lost Faith in Leica
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Mon Sep 20 10:46:33 2004

True. Look, the ideal, particularly for those of us for whom 35 mm and
photography are synonymous, is a 35mm format digital, be it SLR or
rangefinder. I would love a Leica M or Leica M clone that would allow me
to use my M lenses at their God-given focal lengths. BUT - I'm not
prepared to sell my house to be able to do it...so then come the various
questions and possibilities related to compromises...