Subject: [Leica] Epson RD-1
From: leicagalpal at earthlink.net (Kit McChesney)
Date: Mon Sep 20 12:16:04 2004

Hey gang--

So my question of the morning is, does anyone on the LUG own an Epson RD-1
yet? I have one client who has bought one from a dealer in Hong Kong, and
he's enjoying the camera immensely (the only camera he took on a recent
trip, and he's got other M-cameras), I believe with his 35 f/2. I've been
haranguing Epson about this, and they are being pretty darn cagey about
whether (or not) they'll release this to the U.S. I just talked with a sales
rep who expressed surprise (!!!) that lots of Leica M-system users would be
interested. I said, "Are you kidding?" He seemed excited to find that out
(odd?) and said he'd get back to me ASAP. I had to do a virtual double-take
on that one.

So can anyone show and tell? Or have we alread revealed all we care to
reveal, or discuss, on this subject?

Kit

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Epson RD-1)
Reply from mikiro at yahoo.fr (Mikiro MORI) ([Leica] Epson RD-1)