Subject: [Leica] R9 with digital back pix
From: grduprey at rockwellcollins.com (grduprey@rockwellcollins.com)
Date: Mon Sep 20 15:06:17 2004

Kit

Only if I want to fix it, Not a very safe idea. ;-)

gene

|---------+-------------------------------------------------------->
|         |           "Kit McChesney" <leicagalpal@earthlink.net>  |
|         |           Sent by:                                     |
|         |           lug-bounces+grduprey=rockwellcollins.com@leic|
|         |           a-users.org                                  |
|         |                                                        |
|         |                                                        |
|         |           09/20/2004 04:50 PM                          |
|         |           Please respond to leicagalpal; Please respond|
|         |           to Leica Users Group                         |

  |       To:       "'Leica Users Group'" <lug@leica-users.org>
              |
  |       cc:
              |
  |       Subject:  RE: [Leica] R9 with digital back pix

Well, sometimes leftovers are great! Everyone knows leftover lasagne is the
best! Are you allowed to make menu suggestions, Gene? ;-)

Kit