Subject: [Leica] selling used camera gear from Canada to USA
From: grduprey at rockwellcollins.com (grduprey@rockwellcollins.com)
Date: Tue Sep 21 06:43:59 2004

It may take a bit longer using USPS, a week or two in my experience, but
UPS and FedEx charge extremely high charges to send even small packages
overseas.  Our two exchange daughters have tried this and the cost was
prohibitive, unless you are a large corporation that can afford their fees.

Gene

But don't use USPS if you want to sent something to Europe. It takes ages
and customs becomes a real duty that way. In Belgium anyway. No way of
tracking the parcel that way, either.