Subject: [Leica] new 1ds mark II
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Tue Sep 21 10:51:47 2004

Well, Feli, think about this for a minute - For 8K you get a 16.7 mp
FULL frame, 4 fps, autofocus, full featured camera that can use the vast
array of Canon AF lenses and all accessories; and for , what, 6K you get
an R9 with an add-on digital back that is NOT full frame, has a, what,
10-11? Mgp sensor, is manual focus only - and you are in all seriousness
saying that the Canon is expensive? Get a grip, man! If the Leica price
is reasonable, then you have to say that Canon is GIVING that beast
away! :-)