Subject: [Leica] Airshow
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Tue Sep 21 11:50:01 2004

Ted

Shure a SLR with a tele would be the best gear for that kind. Most pics
(not scanned yet) I shot this day were closeups from the pilots and their
machines at the ground, thats why I had the 75mm on.

In this shot, it was my intention to have the airplanes not  in the middle
but in the left side. But I agree with a M6 and the 75mm focal lenghth it's
an experiment to shoot flying objects.

Thanks for having a look and commendting!
Didier