Subject: [Leica] Sal DiMarco interview in Photographers Forum
From: grduprey at rockwellcollins.com (grduprey@rockwellcollins.com)
Date: Tue Sep 21 13:06:27 2004

I don't know, they get pretty weird out there, and just about anything
could happen. ;-)

"B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Sent by: lug-bounces+grduprey=rockwellcollins.com@leica-users.org
09/21/2004 02:50 PM
Please respond to
Leica Users Group <lug@leica-users.org>

"'Leica Users Group'" <lug@leica-users.org>
cc

Subject
RE: [Leica] Sal DiMarco interview in Photographers Forum

In Iowa they probably think that anything with "Photographer" in the
title is a nudie magazine, or an "instructional" manual by Bob Shell -
and in Orange County they probably think anything with Forum in the
title is a left wing publication advocating unlawful assembly.

Bad Dog! Bad Dog! Back in your crate!!