Subject: [Leica] new 1ds mark II - AND A True Senior Moment...
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard F. Man)
Date: Tue Sep 21 13:26:03 2004

My 13 year old, who really doesn't have much interest in photography per
se, nevertheless has borrowed my camera from time to time when we are
together to take pictures of this and that. She always asks "can you buy me
an M7?" (no, does money grow on trees?) To her credit, she is always very
careful with it.

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from grduprey at rockwellcollins.com (grduprey@rockwellcollins.com) ([Leica] new 1ds mark II - AND A True Senior Moment...)
Message from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] new 1ds mark II - AND A True Senior Moment...)