Subject: [Leica] new 1ds mark II - AND A True Senior Moment...
From: grduprey at rockwellcollins.com (grduprey@rockwellcollins.com)
Date: Tue Sep 21 13:33:31 2004

Yes, but you are there right next to her.... ;-)

Gene

"Richard F. Man" <richard-lists@imagecraft.com>
Sent by: lug-bounces+grduprey=rockwellcollins.com@leica-users.org
09/21/2004 03:30 PM
Please respond to
Leica Users Group <lug@leica-users.org>

"'Leica Users Group'" <lug@leica-users.org>
cc

Subject
RE: [Leica] new 1ds mark II - AND A True Senior Moment...

My 13 year old, who really doesn't have much interest in photography per
se, nevertheless has borrowed my camera from time to time when we are
together to take pictures of this and that. She always asks "can you buy
me
an M7?" (no, does money grow on trees?) To her credit, she is always very
careful with it.

use richard at imagecraft.com)