Subject: [Leica] CLA
From: locke at straylight.ca (Greg Locke)
Date: Tue Sep 21 15:48:34 2004

I can second Gerry at Kinderman as well.
I was in Toronto on an overnight trip. I called him to ask him if he could
do two M6's on a rush job.
I dropped them off at 10:30 AM when I got in and picked them up at noon the
next day on my way to the airport.

A gentleman and a pro.

Greg Locke
St. John's, Newfoundland