Subject: [Leica] new 1ds mark II
From: bladman99 at yahoo.ca (Dan C)
Date: Tue Sep 21 16:03:10 2004

Hold on.....in the old days, I heard stories about photographers who would
make MF sized dupes from 35mm negatives to fool magazine editors who
wouldn't accept 35mm film.   I am absolutely certain that  if you upsampled
your D100 images to whatever size the magazine required, they wouldn't know
the difference.  I guess I should have prefaced this with a "most normal
magazine, such as SI, NG, the various newsmagazines", and then, only maybe.

Just MHO.

-dan c.