Subject: [Leica] Re: FW: Black and White C41 Film
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Tue Sep 21 18:05:41 2004

Hmmm...this is probably my own problem but I have a terrible time with
very thin scratches on the film I process. I've tried everything to
eliminate them and they continue to plague me. They only show up on
scanned images, however. If I print the image in an enlarger they do
not show up even on substantial enlargements. I'm assuming that it's
an artifact of the scanning process - that the Nikon scanner somehow
enhances the scratches.

I also have a bit of dust problem even though I work hard to eliminate
it. I know: buy a drying cabinet. Everything in its time!

Adam