Subject: [Leica] Re: FW: Black and White C41 Film
From: nicholsj at edge.net (JAMES NICHOLS)
Date: Tue Sep 21 19:06:30 2004

Eric,

Thanks for the response.  I have not yet justified the need for a
high-resolution scanner, so I use 1-Hour processing to CD only (no prints),
giving me images that are fine for the web, but limited in their
enlargement capability.  If I spring the funds for a scanner, I might once
more try silver-based films.
With the in-store lab that I have been using, dust and scratches have not
been a problem.  I did have that problem when sending silver-based film to
the few labs I could find that still process this film.

Jim Nichols

XX, and Tri-X