Subject: [Leica] Sal DiMarco interview in Photographers Forum
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Tue Sep 21 20:30:54 2004

In a message dated 9/21/2004 10:15:05 PM Central Daylight Time,
leicagalpal@earthlink.net writes:

Don't tell me Iowa does not have Borders. As much as I detest the chain
bookstore phenom, I can't imagine! ;-)

Kit
um, Iowa, being in the middle of America does not have borders.  It has
State
Lines.  However, we in Louisiana, being a major oil producing state, are
thinking of making our state lines into borders, and joining OPEC. Redneck
Arabs.
(I know I will be flamed over that!)

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana
Oldest continuous settlement in La Louisiane
?galit?, libert?, crawfish

Replies: Reply from grduprey at rockwellcollins.com (grduprey@rockwellcollins.com) ([Leica] Sal DiMarco interview in Photographers Forum)