Subject: [Leica] Leica Thread Mount Camera Poll
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Wed Sep 22 14:41:18 2004

> Who still uses their LTM camera?
>
> And which camera or cameras, lens or lenses do you like to use?

Ken Frazier, IIIf, RD, 50mm summarit, 35mm VC color skopar (great
results with this lens!), and I use it for everything since I carry it
with me nearly all the time.  Comfortable, never had a problem loading
film (I trim down several rolls at a time so I always have a roll ready
to load.  I made a template out of a steel ruler and use an x-acto
knife.  Works great!), compact.  What else do I want?

There is something about the "feel" of this camera that is unlike any of
my other cameras, and they don't "feel" bad.  They just don't have the
"hand" of the IIIf.

Love it!

Replies: Reply from dpost at triad.rr.com (Dan Post) ([Leica] Leica Thread Mount Camera Poll)
Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Leica Thread Mount Camera Poll)