Subject: [Leica] NSU Demon's Cheerleaders 2004
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed Sep 22 16:01:32 2004

Sonny offered:  from a great distance! ;-)

>>This ought to get the stat-o-meter to start spinning!

M6  Voigtlander 21mm Fuji 100 film (the regular stuff, not  Reala.)
 (http://www.sonc.com/cheerleaders_2004.htm) <<<<,,

OK Sonny, you gotta trade in the 21 and lets get some long glass in here to
get on top of the scene my good man. :-)

You haven't been listening when I've given photographic advice about
shooting positions. :-)

  "No matter how good it looks from where you are standing... take at least
one pace forward and it surely will imrove your picture."

Now in this case I think using a 21 I'd have taken a whole bunch of paces
forward and gone for a tight shot! On the cheer leader of your choice! ;-)
Or what we might call a close - up! :-) Or whatever the approriate phrasing
might be under the political correct vernacular. ;-)

However, yes I did have a minor stat-o-meter rush!  But unfortunately I
can't remember what for, but I did find a strange tingling sensation
occuring. ;-)
ted