Subject: [Leica] The Well Hung Photographer
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed Sep 22 17:59:57 2004

Dan C said:
Subject: Re: [Leica] The Well Hung Photographer

> I get worn out just looking at that photo!<<<<<

I've seen lot's of guys, usually at the Olympics loaded like this. They
start out very early morning, know the sport or sports they're shooting for
the day and away they go maybe 10-12 hours lugging all that gear.

And somewhere, there's a bottle of water or two, plus food of some kind. :-)

Film envelopes for exposed film pick-up by film runners who take it to
the KODAK lab in the Main Press Centre lab or wire service office for
processing.
While the photographer carry's on shooting.

Now the obvious question is... "What do you do
with or where do you put all that gear when nature calls and you must use
the toilet?"  All over the floor in the can or grass if yer caught in the
middle of a field! :-)  Done?  Re-load it and away you go. :-)

And when you finally get home you're inevitably asked... "Boy I bet you had
a lot of fun at the Olympics, eh?!" :-)

ted